Updating passport with new name asina women dating in usa

However, my current passport expires in March 2011. How do I replace a lost passport and change my name to my married name?

Question: I lost my passport in a recent move from one home to another.

The expired passport must be submitted with the application in order for a renewal by mail to be valid. A valid passport photograph must be in color, printed on photo quality paper and be 2-by-2 inches in size.

The photograph should be taken within the past six months on a white or off-white background.

If you have traveled outside of the country at anytime, you should already have a passport.